Our client is an institution within Boston. As a well-respected company, they serve their community with pride. But as a client-facing business, it was essential that their property reflect the quality operation within.
There was just one problem. Their roof was revolting against them.
The Problem: A Roof In Need of TLC
Boston roofs are exposed to wear and tear each and every day. It’s one of the realities of being in a four-season climate; our exterior puts up with a lot.
But for our client’s property, this was manifesting itself in a few specific ways. They were contending with:
- Black streaks caused by Gloeocapsa Magma. This bacteria isn’t just ugly – it also eats your roofing, which reduces the lifetime of your shingles.
- Moss that was thriving in their sightly shaded property. Although the moss looked historic (and even quaint) in its formative stages, it was taking over.
- Stains that made the entire roofing surface look patchy, faded, and like it desperately needed a facelift.
The Solution: Soft Washing
We saw a property in need of a Boston roof cleaning service, and our team was ready to deliver. Our specialists approached the situation with a soft washing solution, where we tapped into the best technology to advance the lifetime and curb appeal of every shingle. This service was an effective way to:
- Remove dirt and other eyesores to ensure every shingle was stain-free
- Kill mold and moss to keep roofing at prime condition
- Eliminate Gloeocapsa Magma to make black streaks a thing of that past
With our innovative soft washing service, our client could feel confident that their property was a reflection of their business – starting with their roof. The added bonus? With a routine Boston roof cleaning solution, they maintained compliance with their insurance policy, lengthened the lifetime of their roof, and enhanced curb appeal. Win, win, win.